Owner driver Tony Matthews, a long time member of the Transport Workers Union of NSW has been elected to the role of President of the TWU NSW Branch. Tony has been a strong and active delegate with the TWU for many years. State Secretary Richard Olsen and Tony are working to ensure that all members can stand proud and united for a safer and fairer transport industry.
Recent News & Updates
- More ArmaDrama! June 18, 2019
- ARMADRAMA June 4, 2019
- Interline Bus Services – Protected Industrial Action Cancelled May 13, 2019
- On Tuesday – Protected Industrial Action at Interline Bus Services May 12, 2019
- TWU News Autumn 2019 April 19, 2019
- SUNDAY MARCH 31ST: TRUCKING CONVOYS TO DEMAND SAFETY & FAIRNESS March 29, 2019