Owner driver Tony Matthews, a long time member of the Transport Workers Union of NSW has been elected to the role of President of the TWU NSW Branch. Tony has been a strong and active delegate with the TWU for many years. State Secretary Richard Olsen and Tony are working to ensure that all members can stand proud and united for a safer and fairer transport industry.
Recent News & Updates
- SUNDAY MARCH 31ST: TRUCKING CONVOYS TO DEMAND SAFETY & FAIRNESS March 29, 2019
- Port Kembla Coal Terminal: A statement from Richard Olsen March 21, 2019
- WORKING INSIDE AN OVEN – A DAY AT WORK FOR A BUS DRIVER February 12, 2019
- TWU NSW welcomes new President February 5, 2019
- TWU News Summer 2018 January 21, 2019
- REDSTAR TRANSPORT COLLAPSE PROVES THE NEED FOR REGULATION December 21, 2018