Police have raided the depots of one of the largest private bus companies in Sydney after a Hillsbus driver ploughed into five parked cars yesterday. TWU Acting Assistant Secretary Mick Pieri discusses the role driver fatigue plays in road safety. Matthew Snelson reports.
Recent News & Updates
- Cost of living squeeze November 12, 2018
- Bus fire on the Sydney Harbour Bridge is history repeating November 3, 2018
- STRIKE ACTION CANCELLED September 26, 2018
- BUSWAYS STOP-WORK MEETINGS POSTPONED September 25, 2018
- PEAK HOUR STOP WORK MEETINGS – SEEKING ANDREW CONSTANCE TO INTERVENE September 21, 2018
- Busways Want to Hold Passengers Hostage September 20, 2018