Police have raided the depots of one of the largest private bus companies in Sydney after a Hillsbus driver ploughed into five parked cars yesterday. TWU Acting Assistant Secretary Mick Pieri discusses the role driver fatigue plays in road safety. Matthew Snelson reports.
Recent News & Updates
- WORKING INSIDE AN OVEN – A DAY AT WORK FOR A BUS DRIVER February 12, 2019
- TWU NSW welcomes new President February 5, 2019
- TWU News Summer 2018 January 21, 2019
- REDSTAR TRANSPORT COLLAPSE PROVES THE NEED FOR REGULATION December 21, 2018
- Statement on Redstar Transport December 20, 2018
- Cost of living squeeze November 12, 2018