Police have raided the depots of one of the largest private bus companies in Sydney after a Hillsbus driver ploughed into five parked cars yesterday. TWU Acting Assistant Secretary Mick Pieri discusses the role driver fatigue plays in road safety. Matthew Snelson reports.
Recent News & Updates
- SUNDAY MARCH 31ST: TRUCKING CONVOYS TO DEMAND SAFETY & FAIRNESS March 29, 2019
- Port Kembla Coal Terminal: A statement from Richard Olsen March 21, 2019
- WORKING INSIDE AN OVEN – A DAY AT WORK FOR A BUS DRIVER February 12, 2019
- TWU NSW welcomes new President February 5, 2019
- TWU News Summer 2018 January 21, 2019
- REDSTAR TRANSPORT COLLAPSE PROVES THE NEED FOR REGULATION December 21, 2018