The man behind the frenzied road rage attack on a bus and its driver in Marrickville has been sentenced to at least 12 months in jail. He was recorded on a mobile phone verbally abusing the driver before smashing the vehicle’s windscreen with a shovel. Samantha Brett reports.
Recent News & Updates
- Cost of living squeeze November 12, 2018
- Bus fire on the Sydney Harbour Bridge is history repeating November 3, 2018
- STRIKE ACTION CANCELLED September 26, 2018
- BUSWAYS STOP-WORK MEETINGS POSTPONED September 25, 2018
- PEAK HOUR STOP WORK MEETINGS – SEEKING ANDREW CONSTANCE TO INTERVENE September 21, 2018
- Busways Want to Hold Passengers Hostage September 20, 2018