The man behind the frenzied road rage attack on a bus and its driver in Marrickville has been sentenced to at least 12 months in jail. He was recorded on a mobile phone verbally abusing the driver before smashing the vehicle’s windscreen with a shovel. Samantha Brett reports.
Recent News & Updates
- WORKING INSIDE AN OVEN – A DAY AT WORK FOR A BUS DRIVER February 12, 2019
- TWU NSW welcomes new President February 5, 2019
- TWU News Summer 2018 January 21, 2019
- REDSTAR TRANSPORT COLLAPSE PROVES THE NEED FOR REGULATION December 21, 2018
- Statement on Redstar Transport December 20, 2018
- Cost of living squeeze November 12, 2018