The man behind the frenzied road rage attack on a bus and its driver in Marrickville has been sentenced to at least 12 months in jail. He was recorded on a mobile phone verbally abusing the driver before smashing the vehicle’s windscreen with a shovel. Samantha Brett reports.
Recent News & Updates
- SUNDAY MARCH 31ST: TRUCKING CONVOYS TO DEMAND SAFETY & FAIRNESS March 29, 2019
- Port Kembla Coal Terminal: A statement from Richard Olsen March 21, 2019
- WORKING INSIDE AN OVEN – A DAY AT WORK FOR A BUS DRIVER February 12, 2019
- TWU NSW welcomes new President February 5, 2019
- TWU News Summer 2018 January 21, 2019
- REDSTAR TRANSPORT COLLAPSE PROVES THE NEED FOR REGULATION December 21, 2018